Need urgent help?

Physical and sensory

This Pathway helps children and young people in Devon (excluding Plymouth) with: 

CFHD specialists you might receive care from in this Pathway

Getting help

If you need Children’s Physiotherapy in the Torbay and South Devon area you’ll have to ask your GP or paediatrician to make a referral for you.

If you’re already getting help from another CFHD health professional, such as an Occupational Therapist or Speech and Language Therapist, they can also refer you.