Learning Disability Nursing Self Referral Guide
Information on how to self-refer into Learning Disability Nursing.
Parents and carers who would like their child to access Children and Family Health Devon can now self-refer into any service, rather than waiting for a GP or other health professional refer for them.
If you wish to refer your child, please check the request criteria page (listed below) for the appropriate service and difficulty. You should provide all referral paperwork with your referral, more detailed information and documents to download are available on the request criteria page, and make sure you follow the referral process.
Once you are confident you have enough supporting documentation and have filled in the referral form and sharing consent form, you should either post or email your referral and all documents to the Single Point of Access.
If you require any help with your referral, please ring 0330 024 5321.
- Learning Disability Nursing Request Criteria
- Challenging Behaviour Request Criteria
- Emotional Support for Parents Request Criteria
- Learning Disability and Autistic Spectrum Conditions Request Criteria
- Sexual Health for Young People with a Learning Disability Request Criteria
- Sleep Problems Request Criteria
- Communication for Young People with a Learning Disability Request Criteria